Monday, July 26, 2004

Cats on Cars

I just moved into a new house and I have a black car. In the sun my car gets pretty hot because of it's black bodywork and this has meant that next door's cat has got into the habit of using my car as a sunbed.

Sometimes it sits on the roof, other times on the bonnet and sometimes it sits on random piles of carpet that we throw away. I don't really mind, even though it is probably making little scratches on the paintwork but I must remember that if I ever get a new car I must try and not get a black one.




So it's official.... white cars (and carpets) keep cats away. Remember that on your journey through life

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST, WE ALL WISH CATS WERE EDIBLE< SO WE COULD EAT THEM!!!!! HA HA HA! PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST

luv from Dog-boy

1:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home