Thursday, February 13, 2003

new bin Laden tape

Ok, so for those of you who haven't heard, an audio tape probably from bin Laden was released earlier this week, urging Iraqis to suicide bomb invading Americans and calling all Muslims to arms against US hegemony (what's new?).

Well, supposedly there's a new tape. Here is the surprising part of the new tape:

"In this final year I hurl myself and my steed with my soul at the enemy. Indeed on my demise I will become a martyr," the al-Qaida leader purportedly says.

"I pray my demise isn't on a coffin bearing green mantles. I wish my demise to be in the eagle's belly," he continues.


Seems like bin Laden is planning to die in a final act of terrorism in the United States within the year. If bin Laden wanted to make people queasy, this sure did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home